Cost of living in Solapur, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07194 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,700 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,653 (₨92,479) in Solapur.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €489 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨46 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (about 3 hours ago)