Cost of living in Siliguri, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07194 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 27% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,100 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,215 (₨72,493) in Siliguri.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo André costs R$ 112,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr250 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)