Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04835 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 101% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,639 (¥302,766) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)