Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Quilmes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Quilmes.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05586 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,900 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 3,970 (ARS $71,074) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)