Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.33415 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,000 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,741 (E£ 20,172) in Port Said.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Irkutsk costs руб 280 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 4 hours ago)