Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 279 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021.
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)