Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 948 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07202 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,600 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,469 (₨89,823) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 3 hours ago)