Cost of living in Malegaon, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07254 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malegaon (India) is 20% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,000 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,602 (₨77,228) in Malegaon.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iasi costs 400 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 5 hours ago)