Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.416 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,970 (€2,022) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,900 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 1,241 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)