Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.336 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 92% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,183 (£1,933) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in La Rioja costs ARS $180 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minna costs 2,000 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 65 (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)