Cost of living in Lanzhou, China vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.819 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,700 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 7,630 (9,316元) in Lanzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)