Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04832 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,666 (¥241,438) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 3 hours ago)