Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00362 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,000 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 7,547 (2,083,231 Dinar) in Karbala.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 6 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (about 7 hours ago)