Cost of living in Jiangmen, China vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.823 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 22% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,375 (11,386元) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 4 hours ago)