Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.091 BRL / BYN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 32% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,800 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,327 (2,547 BYN) in Homyel.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ufa costs руб 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 18,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)