Cost of living in Faridabad, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07116 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 34% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,000 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,285 (₨74,266) in Faridabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €27 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,541 (about 1 hour ago)