Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021.
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,300 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,646 in Campo Grande.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pune costs ₨360 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)