Cost of living in Aligarh, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07202 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 21% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,400 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,836 (₨81,023) in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 6 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (about 7 hours ago)