Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia vs Santiago, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 57.990 PHP / EUR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 49% cheaper than in Santiago (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php267,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about Php136,508 (€2,354) in Viljandi.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 4 hours ago)