Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 583 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 56.740 DOP / USD
Do you live in Santiago de los Caballeros? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 77% more expensive than in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 136,061 ($2,398) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 77,000 in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Manila costs Php16,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 1,500 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 14,000 BYN (about 2 hours ago)