Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.626 CLP / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,686 prices entered by 500 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,365 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 75TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$60,000 (44 minutes ago)