Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 25%|
Are you moving to Rio de Janeiro? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Rio de Janeiro of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,018 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$1.99 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$48,067 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 1.90 B/. (about 4 hours ago)