Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.940 CLP / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,540 prices entered by 493 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 6% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manizales costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 5 hours ago)