Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.179 CLP / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,160 prices entered by 667 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Gothenburg costs 50 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)