Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 20.888 CLP / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,186 prices entered by 646 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)