Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Santiago, Chile
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,079 prices entered by 526 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.840 CLP / ARS *
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,410,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,248,558 (ARS $115,176) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)