Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,847 prices entered by 529 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.070 CLP / ARS *
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,390,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,247,449 (ARS $112,685) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Patiala costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$17 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$152 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Antwerp costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)