Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 24%|
Are you moving to Madrid? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Madrid of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)