Cost of living in Luoyang, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,175 prices entered by 462 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 115.265 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 27% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,400,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,744,609 (15,136元) in Luoyang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Huancayo costs S/. 87 (about 3 hours ago)