Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 29%|
Are you moving to Lima? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Lima of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,750 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Melbourne costs AU$9 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agra costs ₨160 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in León costs Mex$ 21 (about 5 hours ago)