Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,634 prices entered by 451 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.645 CLP / JMD
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is about the same as in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,444,492 (J$526,310) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,440,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo André costs R$ 112,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr250 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)