Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Santiago, Chile
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.977 CLP / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 11,352 prices entered by 1,093 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,100,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,244,424 (ARS $155,997) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 4 hours ago)