Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.962 CLP / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 11,501 prices entered by 1,135 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,570,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,815,286 (ARS $140,043) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Gothenburg costs 50 kr (about 2 hours ago)