Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.412 CLP / HUF
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,157 prices entered by 451 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 5,000 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)