Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 852.561 CLP / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,281 prices entered by 677 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,365 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €300 (35 minutes ago)