Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Santa Marta, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Santa Marta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Santa Marta (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,251,774 in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$4,800,000 in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (about 1 hour ago)