Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00182 BOB / COP
Do you live in Santa Cruz de la Sierra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b15,000 in Santa Cruz de la Sierra you would need to make just about $b10,628 (COL$5,827,570) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kurgan costs руб 355,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Allahabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)