Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 729 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.190 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Santa Cruz de la Sierra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 90% more expensive than in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b24,750 (€3,022) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b13,000 in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nouméa costs 110 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Eugene, Oregon costs $0.74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Francisco, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bangalore costs ₨44 (about 2 hours ago)