Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador vs Santa Cruz, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021.
Do you live in Santa Cruz, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 49% cheaper than in Santa Cruz, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,700 in Santa Cruz, California you would need to make just about $4,470 in Salinas, Ecuador.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manizales costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 165 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 5 hours ago)