Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador vs Santa Cruz, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020.
Do you live in Santa Cruz, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 49% cheaper than in Santa Cruz, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,400 in Santa Cruz, California you would need to make just about $4,839 in Salinas, Ecuador.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Gothenburg costs 50 kr (about 2 hours ago)