Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil vs San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 110.043 CRC / BRL
Do you live in San Jose, Costa Rica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₡ 1,730,000 in San Jose, Costa Rica you would need to make just about ₡ 1,061,508 (R$ 9,646) in Gramado.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 100 BYN (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)