Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan vs San Antonio, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00947 USD / JPY
Do you live in San Antonio, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in San Antonio, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,338 (¥669,216) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in San Antonio, Texas.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Urgench costs 20,000 сўм (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)