Cost of living in Zibo, China vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.813 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 9% cheaper than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,200 in Salvador you would need to make just about R$ 7,487 (9,211元) in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,009 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belgrade costs 30,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 23 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)