Cost of living in Zhuhai, China vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.783 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 34% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,484 (14,661元) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,600 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Veracruz costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $17,759 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)