Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.873 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 18% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,487 (Dinar 1,078) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Changchun costs 155,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,253 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 4 hours ago)