Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 671 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00339 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 17% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,818 (2,898,366 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,400 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr250,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tucumán costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)