Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07195 BRL / INR
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,400 in Salvador you would need to make just about R$ 7,472 (₨103,852) in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,917 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 3 hours ago)