Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Salvador, Brazil
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 221% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,377 (﷼ 192,060,003) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rawalpindi costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 19 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zurich costs CHF 1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)