Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00038 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 28% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,522 (Rp 27,846,160) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,200 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,009 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belgrade costs 30,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 23 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)