Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 434 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021.
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Salvador (Brazil)
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cartagena costs COL$8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 4 hours ago)