Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.774 BRL / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 622 prices entered by 72 different people.
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
Prices recently added
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Luis costs ARS $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (about 4 hours ago)