Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Salvador, Brazil
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00569 BRL / KPW *
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 217% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,625 (4,675,695 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,400 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Veracruz costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $17,759 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨40 (about 4 hours ago)