Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00130 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 37% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,029 (7,716,322 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 3 hours ago)